2021-2022 – Current Year
During the 2021-2022 school year the PTA raised over £15000 for our school. This is the highest amount every achieved in the history of our charity. Our biggest event this year was the Summer Fair, where we raised over £1800. Thank you to everyone that helped to support this key event. It was so lovely to get the children, their families and school together for such an amazing day. The Discos were also a big hit with the children, especially our end of year disco with our house DJ’s making it an evening to remember with great music and lots of party games.
A big THANK YOU to everyone that participated, donated or helped to organise our events. We could not do it without your support.
Our committee members for the school year 2021-2022:
Chair: Caroline Stockford
Vice Chair: Karen Allwood
Treasurer: Tammy Dewhirst
Secretary: Claire Fry
Please go to “News and Events” Calendar for all the school’s upcoming events including those supported by the PTA.
Key Grants, Events and Fundraising:
- GPC Fenland Wind Grant £4202
- Cooperative Champions Grant Funding £950
- Your School Lottery £939
- Summer Fair £1875
- Discos £1647
- World Book Day £730
- 5p Class Challenge - Dec21 - £504.91
A big THANK YOU to everyone that participated, donated or helped to organise events this year.
What have we funded this year?
- Environmental Area Development Project £11915*
- School Library Book Fund £1800
- Canteen Seating £1000
- Queens Jubilee Medals £946
- Forest School Qualifications £355
- Leavers Hoodies £527
- New Starters Book Bags and Bottles £361
- Musical Instruments £210
- Kitchen Equipment £43
* Our big project this year has been the Environmental Area. With thanks to the generous donations received and the amazing Project Team for all their hard work and dedication we are proud to unveil our Environmental Area. We have created a wonderful area for the children to explore, learn and play. Including an Outdoor Classroom, Classroom Fencing, Art Easel and Small World Area, The Sand Pit, Woodland Discovery Treehouse and Slide, The Stumpery, The Wild Garden, The Herb Garden, and a selection of bird boxes and Welly Boot Racks for every class. A big thank you to all those that have helped to make it a success. We invite you to come and look to see what has been achieved.