2021-2022 – Current Year
We have been holding lots of events this year to get our children and families together and help to raise much needed funds for our school. We welcome any new parents to the school and hope you too will get involved. Together we can make a big difference to our school, so please, everyone, get involved.
Our committee members for the school year 2021-2022 are:
Chair: Caroline Stockford
Vice Chair: Karen Allwood
Treasurer: Tammy Dewhirst
Secretary: Claire Fry
Please go to “News and Events” Calendar for all the school’s upcoming events including those supported by the PTA.
Grants, Events and Fundraising (so far) 2021-2022
- Cooperative Champions Grant Funding £950.99
- World Book Day Sponsored Read – Mar21 - £730
- Your School Lottery £584.50
- 5p Class Challenge - Dec21 - £504.91
- Disco – Nov21 - £585.04
- Mother’s Day – Mar22 - £460
- Just Giving Crowd Donations £261.69
- Christmas Nativity Play Refreshments and Raffle – Dec21 - £239.70
- Hot Chocolate Friday’s £234.85
- Cake Sale – Oct21 - £202.04
- Easter Stall and Parents Evenings – Mar22 – £151.13
- Children’s Christmas Raffles – Dec21 - £147.95
- Kids Spring Raffle – Mar22 £133.80
- Ice Pop Friday’s £132.90
- Book Sales £101.75
A big THANK YOU to everyone that participated, donated or helped to organise events so far this year.
What have we funded so far this year?
- Environmental Area £9296.06*
- School Library Book Fund £1800
- Forest School Qualifications £355
- Musical Instruments £209.52
* Our big project this year has been the Environmental Area. With thanks to the generous donations received and the amazing Project Team for all their hard work and dedication we are proud to unveil our Environmental Area. We have created a wonderful area for the children to explore, learn and play. Including an Outdoor Classroom, Classroom Fencing, Art Easel and Small World Area, The Sand Pit, Woodland Discovery Treehouse and Slide, The Stumpery, The Wild Garden, The Herb Garden, and a selection of bird boxes and Welly Boot Racks for every class. A big thank you to all those that have helped to make it a success. We invite you to come and look to see what has been achieved.
Watch this space for more news…